Hey Kir (and everybody else)

I was wondering : don’t you think it would be a good idea to keep all the flas provided by us when we help people with something ? I mean, a lot of questions do come back quite often, and the best of Kirupa forum can provide an explanation, but what I’m thinking of is a best of Kirupa’s fla.

I know there’s an open source section, but I don’t think it’s the same thing at all. Tell me what you think.

pom 0]

American MegaDittos!

pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

uhmm…sure that sounds like a good idea

I hate dittos… but I will say ditto

Hey Pom,
I agree! I have seen a lot of great FLAs posted by you, upuaut, eyezberg, sinfiniti, and others that are great. I will create a section for storing all of the FLAs people post here on here :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa

Man, be indulgent… MegaDitto ?? WTH is that ?

pom 0]

ditto is ENGLISH slang for “i agree” or “french people suck” or “we don’t like eating our croissants without red wine” or “…”

as always…j/k
i would assume that by “MegaDitto” that person meant he/she/it agreed heavily on what was said.

as long as we’re on language… I was thinking that it’s probebly not a good idea to use Kir. It means penis in one of the Arabic languages.

(I know this from a message board called KIR which I subscribe to. No I will not be looking for the thread to find out what language it is. :slight_smile: )

Sorry Kirupa, no harm intended. :smiley:

And Thor, thanks for your French-loving answer, but you must be aware that we don’t eat croissants with red wine, only with camembert. Ever tasted that ?? It’s a unique experience, really. :rollin:

pom 0]

hehe, no harm taken :slight_smile:

see below (double post)

hm…if Kir = “penis”, i wonder what “upa” would mean…no harm intended, kirupa, just curiousity. and ilya, cammembert is white wine, non? i think i have tried it before. i never look at the label of the wines i drink. wine’s wine to me. but cammembert does ring a bell.

i thought it was cheese thor…

Yep, stinkiest cheese you can find, except maybe munster… Awfully goooooddd…

pom 0]

munster? never mind! ps you made me hungry now!

might be interesting to look that up. :slight_smile:

I’d never even heard of that before! sounds nice :slight_smile:
www.cheese.com/Descriptio…me=Munster
pom can you send me some please…

Lobstars-
I got your e-mail. Not a problem. I sent you a reply but it was returned Daemon. Send me an e-mail with your address and I will send you that reply. But don’t worry.

pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

cheese…wine, they’re all the same.

um… No Thor… you’re just wrong on that one.

Stag’s Leap Merlot
Aged herbal Brei

That is not the same as Boonsfarm and Chedar. :wink: