To whoever handles this moderator thing

I just noticed that my moderator superpowers were taken back from me. Kryptonite, strawberry marmelade, I don’t know what did this, but I just wanted to say something. I didn’t ask for it, it’s true, I don’t use it much, true too, but I’d appreciate it if you (who are YOU ?) had at least told me.
:mad:
pom 0]

First make sure that your logged in and if you are realize that kirupa has made certian people moderators in certain forums so maybe kirupa never made u a moderator in this forum but you are in another forum section! Or maybe im just on some meth amphitomines(or however u spell it)

Thanks for the answer, Dan, but I checked. And I haven’t taken anything illegal tonight. :mad:
pom 0]

Hey pom,
Sorry about that! I decided we had too many moderators, and you weren’t fulfilling your moderator duties.

J/K

It must have been lost when I assigned you your new title lol. I’ll give you the powers back :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Kirupa

[I hope you aren’t too upset =) Try logging in again, you should be able to see all the cool moderator commands and such]

Super powers back !!! Yay !!!
pom 0]

I was certain it was the strawberry marmalade. :wink:

t2d

Yeah. It doesn’t mix too well with camembert (hey, what can I do, I’m French…).
pom 0]

strawberry marmalade…rhymes with…halle berry man-made…i dunno, i’m bored, what can i do.

ahaha - halle berry man-made! it’s funny because it’s true…

Kirupa-
He’s a Tyrant that’s not to be trusted. If you let the Phrench in here and grant them Superpower Status, before you know it thet will be on our shores claiming Louisianna again, and thats a little close to home isn’t it kirupa? Just a thawt! You know how the Phrench are…And then they will probably outlaw Cajun cooking and we can’t allow that now can we?

pj
:lol:

Well Pom… I didn’t want to say anything before because I really didn’t know what was going on with this, but now that it’s over and you have your powers back I can openly laugh at your situation. roflol :slight_smile: