Holland

Tomorrow Im going to Holland.
I will stay there for 1 week and come back.
Witch nice places should I visit there ?
Whats cool :yoshi:

I will try to visit kirupa.com from there.

See you :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, why are you going there ? Just to smoke and ride those cool bikes ?! :smiley:

try?

YOU SUCK! :scream:

dont leave :frowning:

Aah … holland. Our neighbour country. They speak a funny language :stuck_out_tongue:

well what things can be seen in the winter in holland?
I guess coffeshops and snowy windmills :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember: as soon as you catch yourself programming colerful flowers in flash its time to stop smoking :wink:

Maybe you’ll run into Master64 or scotty :wink:

Holland?! Why?! You know there are Dutch people over there, right? And you still wanna go? :huh:

:wink: just kidding

haha, duc people are crazy, my friends last name is hoogeboom :smiley: That’s so weird :smiley:

Yesh, I have a Dutch Accshent, isn’t dat veird?

If you have net access I can get my friend to meet you a Shiphol Airport and be your guide

*Originally posted by Voetsjoeba *
**Aah … holland. Our neighbour country. They speak a funny language :stuck_out_tongue: **

What :m:!?!
We speak ABN (Queens Engish [size=1]or Dutch[/size])
you speak that “Vlaams” :stuck_out_tongue: j\k :}

Well come to Noordwijkerhout …(small little town :smiley: )… with a lot of tulips

*Originally posted by c!rYx *
hoogeboom

lol “high tree”

but it gets worse… try “naakt-geboren” —> “born naked”

oh oh oh oh
know another one :smiley:
“spring-in-'t-veld” --------> “jump in the field”

so we’re crazy:blush:

:smiley:

oder, ICH BIN NAKT UND ICH WOHNE IM DIE ABWASSERKANAL!!!

randomess^^
lol j/k

ABWASSERKANAL ?!? :h:

check out coffeeshop222

THe best coffie shop in amsterdam.
You’ll find me there nearly every week on saterday.
THe manneger is an awesome guy.

http://www.coffeeshop222.com/
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 222
1012 GJ AMSTERDAM

*Originally posted by Master64 *
**ABWASSERKANAL ?!? :h: **

SEWER

*Originally posted by Master64 *
**What :m:!?!
We speak ABN (Queens Engish [size=1]or Dutch[/size])
you speak that “Vlaams” :stuck_out_tongue: j\k :}

Well come to Noordwijkerhout …(small little town :smiley: )… with a lot of tulips **

Actually that’s “AN” (Algemeen Nederlands, “Beschaafd” isn’t used anymore). And yes, we speak Flemish (“Vlaams”), but following the rules of AN as well. At least that should be the idea, but I don’t know many people that speak so correctly. Almost every city in Belgium has its own dialect, that’s about the same thing in Holland… the main difference is the accent you guys have :wink: and our French influence:

BE “valies” = NL “reiskoffer”

That’s what makes Flemish such a beautiful language. We all speak a different dialect, but we understand eachother. And yes, we do have a great French influence, and we speak less ‘official’ than Dutch people do, but that’s just what I love about Flemish. We speak freestyle :love::stuck_out_tongue:

Yesh, I have a Dutch Accshent, isn’t dat veird?

Lmao, Goldmember ! Toight loike o toiger :stuck_out_tongue: It’s my fàààsher ! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol “high tree”

but it gets worse… try “naakt-geboren” —> “born naked”

oh oh oh oh
know another one
“spring-in-'t-veld” --------> "jump in the field

How about pannekoek (pancake) ? When Napoleon was giving last names, the Dutch were trying to be funny. With this as result :stuck_out_tongue:

It is so funny to listen Netherlands speaking, coz you understand so much, but actually you don’t get anything :smiley: haha

written dutch is very close to written german.
but I don’t understand a word if they are talking, the pronounciation is so different :stuck_out_tongue:

examples:
your
naakt-geboren
would be
nackt geboren

or
spring-in-'t-veld
would be
spring ins feld