How do they do that?

How do you edit the flash export settings so when its exported you can disable Play, Loop, and other stuff like some shockwave and flash animations?

Also how do they make a full screen ad, sometimes seen on yahoo.com, with flash, but everything else is transperent cept for an object… e.g. a car driving across the screen and you can still see everything around it! Thats really kewl hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

In the Publish Settings window, click the HTML tab and uncheck the Display Menu checkbox.

As for those ads, that is a Flash movie that is exported with a transparent background, then it uses a bunch of Javascript and DHTML to move it around the screen.

Ah, here we go… http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/dhtmlflash.asp

This is the simple way of doing it. But beware, Netscape doesn’t support the Tranparent Flash feature.

i really hate the sites that open up full screen…it gets really anoying when u have to alt+tab between the site and things you are doing. what do you think? :slight_smile:

I hate full screen sites too, but I don’t think that was what he was talking about. Anyways, I think that sites that have full screen sites should also offer a normal window version.

yeah that would be beter…oh well i guess there trying to make going to a web site an experience…or something like that… :slight_smile: