How do you get streaming audio off the net?

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get streaming files off the net and download them, the ones i am referring to are RAM files. I have soundforge, but it can’t get files from the net. I don’t know how to get sound off the net, can you please help me? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Google

http://www.cincheetah.com/raminstructions.html

Thanks for the help dropkick =), i was actually looking for how to download RAM files from the internet and make them mp3 or rm, or any other format, thanks :slight_smile:

If you have SoundForge and a pretty fast processor you can set SF up to record, set your audio up so your recording through your wave, and hit record. Usually your audio is setup to record through line-in or microphone. Streaming audio from the web usually comes in the wave channel. Granted the sound quality will be totally dependent on your connection, but SF has some great tools for enhancing audio to make it sound alot better than the original.

there is a program called Total Recorder, its small and a little buggy, but it works pretty **** well if you ask me, I got a bunch of arnold sounds off of the sound boards that way