How is it done, draggable fullscreen [renamed]

Hi people
i am dieing to know how they do this effect where you drag around a large area, i think they put all pages on one large one and you drag around. Iseen this effect on many websites. I rally wanna know, plz help!

Here is an example:
http://www.bio-bak.nl/

Hi people
i am dieing to know how they do this effect where you drag around a large area, i think they put all pages on one large one and you drag around. Iseen this effect on many websites. I rally wanna know, plz help!

Here is an example:
http://www.bio-bak.nl/

I dont know that one waseem…
But another question to people guarding that site. How is that cursor made? The way the hand changes when you click and not.

change you attributes from write-only to search-read-think-write :slight_smile:

You have to change the movies quality when ever its dragged so you dont lagg out flash.

//edit, that site is really smooth i think they are cache the bitmap also which i dont know flash 8, it just makes images remember themselves in so they can be moved faster.

You even answered your own question: Put evrything in 1 global movieclip and drag it arround using startDrag() en stopDrag();

thanks dauntless, but a few more question, you know when u press on the buttons it moves down to the particular section by itself, how does this happen? i was thinking that when you press the button you change the x and y valuess of the movieclip to the particular area you want it to. How do they make the bounderies where you cant drag anymore?
thanks!

Draging boundries? Check the helpfiles for startDrag();

Moving to certain positions? Use easing. (I think there’s a tutorial here on kirupa about that).

o ya, can you also make the movie zoomed in at a particular percentage like 500% through out the whole movie, and where people cant zoom in and out on thier own?

where do u find help files?

Press F1

what do you mean? press f1 where

It’s on your keyboard - press it in Flash

Sorry to not be of any help… but WOW! That is a really cool website!:thumb2:

thanks,
im having trouble with this, i got the clip be dragable, on press and i got it to stop on release. But i want it to give an ease effect once on release so it just doesnt stop it moves a lil then stops. I saw the tutorial on tweening with actionscript but i still need more help anyone know how i can achieve this affect?

ummi looked in the F1 source files in flash but i couldnt find the drag boundaries

Search for startDrag

Don’t crosspost, threads are merged:cool:

scotty(-:

Anyone know how it is done on that website?
I want to add the ease when on release!

I’ve searched everywhere but couldnt find it