How much designing is important in a website?

Hello everyone

I’m Mark Wood and need to know whether it’s important to hire professionals for web design? Will it impact the performance of a site if a site is not updated? Besides. I want to understand how web design is linked with lead-generation and is there any specific duration in which we should update a site? Kindly, answers these queries and make it clear whether I need web design services for my business. One more thing i want to let you know guys is I have been searching for affordable web design services and have listed some websites, including Brands Design and WebFX. Kindly, tell me if these are the good options.

Hi Mark Wood,
Performance will have an significant impact on your page ranking now with Google’s “core web vitals”.

Content and backlinks are king in SEO. Content is generate by articles/ videos/ ect that repond the best to a Google searchers keyword queries and backlink are usually generated by other site putting a link to your content.

Speed is achieved by optimising images, minimising libraries and add ons, only using javascript as absolutely needed (only sending as many bytes as necessary).

Acessabilty and semantic HTML are necessary for page ranking and performance ranking.

Design and ascetics will keep people on the page and increase your conversion rate.

A good front end developer will give you a % performance and seo ranking increase over your competitors. Theres not that many out there because most small business’ dont pay for custom sites.

If you want to judge a developer… look at their site and run Google Lighthouse.

Designing has a big role for a website it impacts how you audience perceives your brand. It can help you a good impression on your prospective customers.

Hi,
In my opinion design is so much important in websites. A well-designed website can help you form a good impression on your prospective customers. It can also help you nurture your leads and get more conversions. But, more importantly, it provides good user experience and helps your website visitors access and navigate your website with ease. :wink: