I got screwed!

Yeah I lost out on $4,500 once because a client backed out. That’s why I keep improving my contracts. Also I get %50 before I even touch anything and the other %50 percent before I give them anything.

How do you build backdoors? I’ve yet to be screwed in web design but it’s happened in other business situations and I really want to know how to avoid it.

can we see the link… i will pm u about hacking it if u want

:huh:

:ne:

www.beachlovershawaii.com

far from my best work, but its what she wanted… and it was alot of friggin work…

mlk, pm me… :a:

Heehee :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck man…

Hey Russian beer,
What was the username you used at the host site? I’ve got a nice brute util that will return the password. Let me know. PM me! She’ll poop herself.

I don’t know about the idea of using some brute force hacking to get back your site, it seems a little unethical and would harm your future case if it goes to the legal action level. The fact that you never had a contract makes it messy because the exact ownership of the site is a wee bit into the gray area.

I’m with sirtimbly :slight_smile: If I were you (…we aren’t the same people??) I wouldn’t lower myself to her standards and do something that could get you into legal trouble. Have you considered going to a small claims court or something? More than likely you will win because, ethically, what she did was wrong.

You may lose what you could win if you go after her using John Gotti-like tactics :stuck_out_tongue:

that sucks RB. I also need to get on board with the contract thing. I have jest been lucky to date

You could try to get on one of those hilarious court shows!

Sorry about you being screwed by her though… :frowning: