I have a friend

1. <~~OW MY EYE :crazy:

rofl

Well it’s good to see some religious folk with a sense of humor.

actually, I wouldn’t say religious… I am closer to your stated status at the present time (not sure about the communist part, but maybe just a cold-war holdover…:elderly:)…how about “spiritual?”

after my divorce I have lost the taste for debate:scream:

Well… religious offers to the mind, going to church and such… but I recognize a canibal as a religious person too. (though I wouldn’t want to have dinner with em) religious can be a lot of things, including atheism, if argued correctly.

I’m not a communist in any sense of the word which is familiar to anyone these days. Lets just say that I have a high regard for “community”, the rights of the society, and the vote of the people. It’s more like the communistic tendencies of Washington and Jefferson then Stalin or Marx. I think that a lot of people forget that that’s where we came from. :slight_smile:

I don’t try to push my beliefs upon others, but I will wear them as blatently obvious anoyances. Hopefuly they aren’t too anoying.

actually I agree with you…

I was raised Mormon, so I understand community based society…they taught me a great deal about Family, and how to treat people…

I think that pride becomes more of an issue, rather than beliefs…

that is why SF is great…tolerance, tolerance, tolerance…