I just Love this baby blondy

She is from Norway, but lives In New York.

[COLOR=blue]Information ![/COLOR]

Kristanna Loken stars opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Warner Bros. Pictures feature film “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines,” due for release in the summer of 2003. Kristanna plays the T-X Machine, the most sophisticated and powerful machine yet, who is sent down to Earth assassinate young John Connor.
Kristanna was most recently seen starring in the action film “Panic” and prior to that in “Gangland” and “Academy Boyz.” She also starred in the television series “Unhappily Ever After” and “Mortal Kombat: Conquest.” Kristanna has guest starred on such television shows as “Law and Order,” “NY Undercover,” “Boy Meets World,” “Lois and Clark” and “Star Trek.”
Born in Hudson, New York, Kristanna grew up on an organic fruit farm with her father, a well-known Broadway actor and writer, and her mother, a successful model. An avid equestrian, Kristanna couples her love of horses and travel, in her annual trip to Europe. Kristanna trained in New York in both ballet and voice.

:love: :love: :love: :love: She is blasting me

Aga … ga… drool

*Originally posted by Voetsjoeba *
**Aga … ga… drool **

is that english or somalian

[COLOR=red]Warning !!![/COLOR]

Kirupa role 1809 :- You may use only English :thumb:

Kirupa rool 1809 :- You may use only English :thumb: **

Is that english ? :P:P

rool is terminated.
new system is installed role

She looked better naked with her curly hair at the beginning of the movie but… hum… whatever.

yes yes she looks great in that movie.

but these pictures I posted are not that go0d:-\

because I just saw the movie. :crazy: T3

i like the first pic best :thumb:

she looks good, roger that…

but I have a question:

organic fruit farm

[sarcasm] does it mean real fruits ?? [/sarcasm]

psch, my girlfriend is prettier :stuck_out_tongue:

(seriously)

I’ll see if I can make her scan a pic of her photo shoot from a while back (no, she’s not a model… altho she COULD be…)

I DEMAND a picture, Eilsoe, before I start believing you :evil: [size=1]Oh wait, is she still the same you showed us some time ago, the cute brunette?[/size]

yep, except she’s older, prettier… u know…

she’s WAY more cute now drool

are you sure your girlfriend is better than this blondy ? :x

I love to see a photo of her

Oh man, if what you’re saying is true, I’m gonna drool all over the screen :stuck_out_tongue:

here’s ma giiirl! :love::love::love:

nice girlfriend :slight_smile:

what is her name ? :beam:

The name’s Helene :slight_smile:

hey baby :love:

Hi honey :wink:

pj! --> :trout::trout::trout::trout::trout: