I pray for the murdered US Citizens!

Well said upuat8. There was a lengthy AP article in our local newspaper this morning detailing the premise of the Nostradamus ‘prediction’, and it mentioned several times that it was most definitely NOT true. Nostradamus never wrote any of the words you see in that quotation.

im not arguing that its true or not true (personally i dont put too much into it myself) however there is a movie called the man who saw tommorrow that came out late 70’s early 80’s that is nothing but a compilation of his works, i saw it a long time ago , long before any of these events and i distinctly remember something along those lines although i dont think these exact words were used, but it did call for the comming of the third antichrist which he described as wealthy and of eastern decent who would attack the great city or something with fire from the sky (or something along those lines) if im not mistaken he said he would wear a yellow turban (possibly red i forget) i guess it just adds up to wether you believe anything he predicted as to how much you should put into this although i must say he hit hitler and napoleans arrival pretty **** good. but if you are going to believe those predictions i would say watch that movie instead of listening what is on the web since it can be updated day by day to fit recent events, meantime im just going to sit back and see what happens instead of stressing out.

Asmodias,

Hey bro, your footer is looking better and better…Thats really good ARTWORK there! Keep it up.

Mike

Thank you for offering your help, in the meantime, my Ma could reach her bro’ over the phone.
He works at the United Nations, and told her people believe the FBI knew this was going to happen, like they told 'em to get out of there. And G.Bush, who never leaves the WhiteHouse, just happened to be in Florida on that day…
Anyway, looks like they knew governement buildings were s’posed to get hit, but not which ones…
Who knows, rumors or not, same as Pearl Harbor or not…history will teach us. If WWIII doesn’t wipe everything before, but let’s not be fatalistic…
Good luck to everybody.

uh…wasn’t Dubya in Louisiana that day?

No, he was interrupted with the news of the World Trade Center explosions at a speech he was about to give in Floriday on Tuesday morning.

I believe he was then flown to Louisiana, and after that Omaha, before back to Washington, when the Department of Defense deemed it safe for him to return home.

thanks, i do every bit of artwork for my footers from scratch so its nice to hear compliments, ( a bit off subject but nice none the less)

On a side note, tonight, I did have the honor of conducting the Star Spangled Banner in front of a sellout high-school football crowd. Preceded by a moment of silence, there is nothing like a group of 3,000 Americans singing our country’s anthem as 1. It is a moment that, like September 11, 2001, I will never forget.

Five days after the initial attack on the World Trade Center (WTC), the rubble is still smoldering and sooty enough to cover the surrounding area with a dense layer of smoke.<hr noshade size=“1” color="#2A2A2A">One of the most horrible stories I have heard was of a guy who was in Tower One of the WTC at the time of the attacks, and before he got out of his office, he saw a woman fall past his window, clawing at the air. When he reached the ground floor via the stairs, he was running toward the lobby doors, then heard the elevator doors open. Turning around, he saw a woman, completely on fire, stumble onto the lobby carpet. He ran to help her, and dragged her onto the sidewalk outside the WTC, where he tried to save her, but she passed away. As he was saying prayers for her, he heard gasps and saw people pointing upward. He turned and saw the second plane plow into WTC Tower Two. At that moment, he said he felt incredible pity for those who had died, but also relief that he had survived — until he later learned his wife was on the airplane that had crashed into his Tower One, and her best friend was on the plane that slammed into Tower Two.<hr noshade size=“1” color="#2A2A2A">It’s stories like this that make me feel literally sick to my stomach, and I have to make the decision, against my better judgment, to not want to strike out now against those who did this.

Five days after the initial attack on the World Trade Center (WTC), the rubble is still smoldering and sooty enough to cover the surrounding area with a dense layer of smoke.<hr noshade size=“1” color="#2A2A2A">One of the most horrible stories I have heard was of a man who was in Tower One of the WTC at the time of the attacks, and before he got out of his office, he saw a woman fall past his window, clawing at the air. When he reached the ground floor via the stairs, he was running toward the lobby doors, then heard the elevator doors open. Turning around, he saw a woman, completely on fire, stumble onto the lobby carpet. He ran to help her, and dragged her onto the sidewalk outside the WTC, where he tried to save her, but she passed away. As he was saying prayers for her, he heard gasps and saw people pointing upward. He turned and saw the second plane plow into WTC Tower Two. At that moment, he said he felt incredible pity for those who had died, but also relief that he had survived — until he later learned his wife was on the airplane that had crashed into Tower Two, and her friend was on the plane that slammed into Tower One.<hr noshade size=“1” color="#2A2A2A">Stories like this that make me feel literally sick to my stomach, and I have to make the decision, against my better judgment, to not want to strike out now against those who did this.

United we stand; God Bless America.

It is quite sad. I received Time’s picture book of this event, and they have several pictures of people just jumping out of the buildings into their demise. I hope that we get Osama bin Laden and his associates for this horrendous crime!

Regards,
Kirupa