Explosion at law school (Yale)

NEW HAVEN, Conn., May 21 — A bomb exploded Wednesday in an empty classroom at the Yale University law school, police and FBI officials told NBC News. No injuries were reported, but a wall collapsed in the classroom, where law students had finished taking a final exam.

source- http://www.msnbc.com/news/916608.asp?vts=052120031845

i think this might be a terrorist attack. :q:

yeah they said that bush had just visited connecticut for a graduation. they don’t know if it has anything to do with the bomb.

has anyone else heared about this???

ive not heard of it but i guess this is only the beginning of terrorist attack… The US used to be untouched by terrorist attack, now they’re gonna know how it feels like… it’s a pity the war and everything brought that…

the people of United States have this false sense of security and think they are untouchable.

exactly, the face of the world is changing - next step: Communist America :trout:

Hey alex - yeah I heard about it. I don’t think this is a terrorist attack. This happened almost 10 years after a similar bombing incident involving Ted Kaczynski (see article).

*Originally posted by mlkdesign *
**ive not heard of it but i guess this is only the beginning of terrorist attack… The US used to be untouched by terrorist attack, now they’re gonna know how it feels like… it’s a pity the war and everything brought that… **

Now we are going to know!!!

I dont think we will forget 9/11 you schmuck

*Originally posted by fester8542 *
**Now we are going to know!!!

I dont think we will forget 9/11 you schmuck **

Fester !

be nice…

:wink:

Rev

I didnt mean to not be nice, but that was a pretty cold statement.

<i>BTW…keeping it clean Rev:)</I>

I don’t think “Schmuck” qualifies as a harsh word :slight_smile:

If you take the meaning literally, Fester was name calling…

that is what I meant…

He should have said “that was a schmucky statement” IMO …

or the like…

Rev

“that was a schmucky statement” IMO …

**“that was a schmucky statement” IMO … **

:beam:

Rev

**Now we are going to know!!!

I dont think we will forget 9/11 you schmuck **

hmm i wonder if the japanese have forgotten hiroshima and nagasaki where hunderds of thousands of people died. cause america sure has.

Ummmm…okay?

are you two trying to start a flame war here?

*Originally posted by mlkdesign *
**ive not heard of it but i guess this is only the beginning of terrorist attack… The US used to be untouched by terrorist attack, now they’re gonna know how it feels like… it’s a pity the war and everything brought that… **

yep, it´s a cold statment and without any proofs…

but i´m afraid that beginning of a massive terrorist attacks upons USA will come… when you mess with bees you can expect some stings.

directed at fester:

that’s ok, i didn’t think you’d get it.

and what do you mean by that?

i mean that everybody is like “oh poor america” after 9/11 (it was a tragedy, i know, and it sucks that all those people died) but nobody pays attention to the fact that the US hasn’t had a great past either.