I wanna test something out

supra’s been complaining that my sig’s slowing down your PC. so can you all do me a favor? when you read this post, can you tell me whether or not it’s also slowing down your pc? and for the sake of others, (only for this post) can you turn off your sig.

thanks.

yes it slows mine down and most likely everyone elses in the whole world.

I noticed nothing different… I do like your new sig.

matt

It doesn’t on my machine… but I know what’s going on. My new logo in my forum, the thinktank, is also slowing people down. Try using a quality setting of “medium” in your html. then repost and see if it’s any better. It has to do with the viewer’s video card, and how many movie clips you have animated in your sig at one time.

…nothing (at work on fast connection and Gforce card)

yes… I have a GeForce and have no problems either. I believe that card is well suited to see flash content… and lots of it. It’s the people with no vid card, or a card older than the Voodoo Banshee series that seem to have problems… even then it’s the duplication of many moving elements which seems to do it, rather than just any moving content at all.

yup…lags me until I get it off screen. But Im on a 500Mhz 56K and a Voodoo3 :slight_smile:

n0 problem