Idea for Website

It’s only in a .gif format at the moment, but what do people reckon? Pants or not too bad?

lol… you use “to be…” huh? It’s funny… different people have different sets of text that they use as filler. There’s a really popular one to use in the design firms around here but for the life of me I can’t remember what it is. I usually use Tull lyrics… but I’m a strange one.

Looks good for a business site. I’d like to see more Flash of course… but that’s just me.:slight_smile:

What does the group do?

No comment on the ‘strange one’ bit. :slight_smile: A lot of people round here use a chunk of Latin as their filler. I prefer the inescapable wisdom of the Bard himself.

Whatever the design ends up as, there’s going to be Flash in there somewhere (whether they like it or not. Mwa ha ha!). But at the moment all I’m doing is working on some basic layouts. Once I’ve got that sorted we’ll get some funky animations and scripting in there.

The main problem is that CSG are dealing in Insurance. Try and make that funky.

Go on, I dare you.

lol… and funky but conservative. I know how that is. It’s a pain in the royal tookas. Unless you can find a way to subtly poke fun at the tediousness of insurance while not decreasing company apeal.

I’ll think on that. I’m not sure what I would do with insurance.