If You Are Done

[color=darkred]UPLOAD YOUR WORK TO A SERVER AND SEND ME A LINK
I WILL THEN SET IT UP WITH BLINKING8 AND WE WILL PREPARE THE VOTING AREA![/color]

YOU HAVE UNTIL AUGUST 1 AT MIDNIGHT TO GET ME YOUR LINK!

Central, Eastern, Pacific, or Mountain? :wink:

I’m done with the footer. Do we post the link in here or do we pm the link to you ? I’m not sure about who can view this forum …

Private Message Me - and the time is EST lol

People, we’re near the submitting deadline ! (over here at least)

For real, there are a lot of you I need to hear from soon.

truth is, I can’t get to it. I am over my head swamped, so instead of stressing myself out about it I would rather had it off to someone with the time to do it. This way they have about a day and a half to complete it. Sorry guys, I can’t afford any time to this after all.

why didnt you say something earlier?

I think you need to throw something together and submit. The team is counting on you to fulfill your part, your opponent has been done for 2 weeks now and was excited when he heard you were his opponent.

I know you are more than capable of putting something together in a short amount of time. Believe me, I understand time constraints and being over your head in something.

alright, i’ll do my best. I just figured it would give someone else who didn’t get the chance to participate to spend more time than I can. I understand, I committed, so I’ll see what I can do.

ok, apprehension turned into inspiration == I’ll have it done. Sorry for balking. :wink:

rofl - its cool bro -
thank you for stepping up!

btw, the fairy oddparents - is like the best show ever
for those umm moments when as an adult…cough you need to watch a cartoon…
rofl!

ps - unflux - send me PM with a link yo.