I'm online!

Hey, that’s something I did for a Kirupa member, derived from a grid I did for the contest. Please check it out and tell me what you think :slight_smile:

http://www.chile2002.org/curriculum/lessonplans/geography/cordillera.html

pom :cowboy:

Pom, you have some MAD skillz brotha! In English, that means: Jolly good ol’ chap.

It also means BOOYAH!!!

Thanks :slight_smile: It’s the first time I have anything serious online :beam:

Congratulations Ilyas :slight_smile:

sweet… I can’t believe how far you have surpassed me Pom. Good work. :slight_smile:

That is one amazing animation Pom!

[SIZE=1]very nice indeed! good to see something you did
actually make it somewhere eh? Can’t wait for that day myself…

/unflux
:goatee:[/SIZE]

Than you all! :beam: This is really the first thing I do in Flash not purely for fun… The second being a game, along with Eilsoe [SIZE=1]I hope that it’s not what’s keeping him away from the forum[/SIZE] :*( . But it’s a secret.

very nice, must be some bad ass actionscript for something like that. I would have no idea where to start.

would be nice if you could have a button that will make it rotate around so you can see it from all angles when you have made the representation… or is that kicking the ass out of it?

Sweet work!

Jeff

“Enjoy life without compromising your integrity.”

*Originally posted by RageW0lf *
**would be nice if you could have a button that will make it rotate around so you can see it from all angles when you have made the representation… or is that kicking the ass out of it? **
That would be nice indeed… but I’m not exactly a 3D expert, so I’ll leave it as it is for the moment… :stuck_out_tongue:

thats pretty sweet!:cyclops:

Very nice!

Cheers!
-Niann