Impact :)

http://www.convergenex.net/impact/index.htm

html site…with little flash elements… (it’s on a test server for now…but once i add a little flash in the header of the home page it will pretty much be done…) but let me know what u guys think…

Seems pretty well done. The navigation is very week though. I mean not even images, just text?

I like the flash that you’ve added, my only suggestion would be to work on the nav.

thanx ethan…and i notice i do that alot…dont put much time on the navigation ??? i dont know why…but i’ll show the nav sum luv…lol :wink: thanx once again …

Nice little site you got there :slight_smile: I agree with Eatham about the navigation. Good work :slight_smile:

Looks like a well layed out corperate site. my only crit is the resizing of the header when menu items are selected and the table shifts left/right on some button selects as well. Viewed on Safari.

thanx for the feedback fellas …@invisible… i check it out in firefox and the tables shift…but in IE it doenst happen…it’s perfect just the way i want it…

how can a person design for all browsers??? and should i just stick to designing for IE?