Including ActionScript when outputting to AVI

I think I’ve tried everything an dstill, I cannot output my ActionScripted animations to AVI. I’ve been using screencapture apps but they take far too many resources when capturing live video, making my animations crawl… I’ve also tried SWF2Video but as far as I can tell, it’s a piece of well, let’s not go there. It crashes every time I try to export an SWF to AVI…

So, does anyone have any suggestions? I’m really in a bind here…

Matt

hmmm i never seemd to have had that problem… maby your got a spcific line of code that is messing it up…

hmm i just tested it, and it worked fine on my comp… what does it say when u try to export?

hrmmm u can’t output actionscript based animation, only frame based…so maybe u should try a screen capture progy…and run the movie at full screen…oh well :slight_smile:

yeah problem with that is that the captured movie shows a very slow animation… oh well…

i think what i’ll do is output fullscreen to tape, the import to premiere…

well if u have premier why dont u just speed the avi up in that?

lost frames cannot be re-gained… the problem is that the captured avi has several frames lost and by speeding up the clip, it would only speed up and not necessarily smoth out…

take flash, and make your move 1 frame a second, then capture it, you should have no porblems then, just take a long time, after it’s capped, you can speed it up… that way you don’t have to worry about lossing frames…

Why do u want to export to avi anyway? when u can publish as [COLOR=blue]Quicktime[/COLOR] movies…:bandit:

Exporting to Quicktime or any other video format from Flash does not include animations created using ActionScript.

-ptolemy