Interactive images

I asked previously how to allow an image to be moved by the movie viewer, the response was excellent and thankyou so much, however my limited knowledge is requiring a boost.
I have an image which I would like to allow the customer to drag around the screen and place in their desired location as part of a design process, the code I was given…

on (press) {
startDrag(this, false, 0, 0, width_in_pixels, hight_in_pixels);
}

on (release) {
stopDrag();
}

Works… but allows the entire project to be moved and not just the image in question, forgive my ignorance what adjustmants should I make to ensure that the viewer can only move the image to which I have added the script leaving the rest of the movie intact…

Thanks very much

N

the code you give above, is it given to the image you want to move?

Yes it is, is that correct?

do want to make something like this? http://thomas.zeal-music.com/flash/interactive.html

Not Exactly, I have provided a background which acts as a template which the customer can add images to, I want the entire project, borders, backgrounds, text boxes and all to remain stationary … whilst certain other visual elements - e.g. little pictures… can be moved around the screen, and placed on top of the template creating the desired design, - kind of similar to some of the t-shirt designing pages you see around.

kind of similar to some of the t-shirt designing pages you see around.

you mean drag and drop things on a t-shirt?

It’s okay I got it, thanks v much

No I don’t

I figured that I can create a New Movie, then configure the symbol(s) contained within the movie to DRAG, but the whole movie still moves with the draggable image, I want to be able to drag the image(s) OUT of the movie box, and onto the main stage… somebody please help!