Dont know if its true but…
IRAQ - VERY INTERESTING - DID YOU KNOW?
- The garden of Eden was in Iraq.
- Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
- Noah built the ark in Iraq.
- The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
- Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
- Isaac’s wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq.
- Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
- Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
- Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
- Amos cried out in Iraq!
- Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
- Daniel was in the lion’s den in Iraq!
- The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in
the fiery furnace!)
- Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the “writing on the wall” in Iraq.
- Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.
- Ezekiel preached in Iraq
- The wise men were from Iraq.
- Peter preached in Iraq.
- The “Empire of Man” described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!
This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented
by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages…
The following verse is from the Quran, (the Islamic Bible)
Quran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more
rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace. (Note the verse number!)