IRC Channel

i know i know. you guys would be swamped with questions and won’t be there all the time to even answer the questions…but i thought it would be real cool to have an irc channel…instant help…

:smokin: Scott

Hey scott,
The problem is that hardly anyone is on it. Most find it too cumbersome to have a chat window and keep it open while doing other work :frowning: I might consider it in the future though…

Kirupa:rollin: i thought it would be cool because every now and then you could have lectures at a preset time and many people would come and learn. It could be set once every week or once every 2 weeks or whatever…others have tried it and it has been successful where they teach c++ or something else…a scheduled meeting and then with that you could also add a page to the site with the best luctures and what not. dunno, i thought it was a cool idea, hopefully you could do something like that in the future :slight_smile:

btw, your site is wonderful and informative tho i was hoping you could get some more flash mx tutorials

:smokin: scott
aka smokin scott

Hey Scott,
Are there any tutorials you are keen on seeing up here? I have a few ideas, but a few more won’t hurt!

i would like to know how to make a site in flash or whatever…i’m such a newbie its pissing me off…i hate not knowing what to do! i’m so mesed.