Is Kirupa a millionare?

Well is he? He seems like he should be by now!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, I don’t think so… I mean if he was, would he really still have that monobrow!?! (lol j/jk Kirupa! :P)

I am doing a Business/Economics degree and I would say it’s hard to make millions from a site targetted at a niche market such as Flash… but I dunno maybe Kirupa will disclose his bank statement to us!?

And didn’t he publish that book?

Haha, gotta love the unibrow!!! Yeah, this site nets me very little money. I run this is a not-for-profit thing and any extra money I get from advertising I spend on better servers and such for the site =)

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:

Kirupa has a 100 foot yacht i think. Why else would he wear sailing shoes and polo shirts with jeans to school every day? :slight_smile:

ROFL, yeah, I drive my yacht on pavement and concrete. Gotta love the large, expansive lakes in central alabama =) Speaking of which, there really aren’t very many lakes here at all…or are there?

Cheers!

I wish I was Kirupa :(.

Hehe bam, be careful what you wish for…it might come true! :evil:

Hahah, exactly! Then <b>I</b> could have all the flash skill I needed and make a kirabam.com!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :asian: :stuck_out_tongue:

There are quite a few lakes in Alabama Kirupa, just not in the Birmingham area. About an hour out of Birmingham on every major interstate there is a lake. Most of them are ****ed (dan) up for the Alabama Power company to make something, I forget what. Plus theres that small lake down in the southern part of the state, I think its called like the Gulf of Alabama or something, oh well, guess your yacht’s for land so it doesn’t matter.

Cheerio
Warcow :rambo:

WOW…A LAND YACHT!!! YOU MUST BE RICH KIRUPA!!!

::utterly clueless and loving it::

Yeah, the land yacht is awesome =) You should see me try to fold the masts before I enter the drive-through line at a fast-food restaurant lol. Nali, you wouldn’t have any pics of the land yacht would you? The freezing sub-zero weather down in the deep south has kept me from gazing at the yacht.

Cheers!

LOL thanks :slight_smile:

Hey Thor,
Did you have a point in regurgitating this thread back up lol? Haven’t heard from you in a while. You went from posting paragraphs to sentences to phrases to a simple period. Can one digress any further!!!?:nerd:

Cheers!
Kirupa :ninja:

eh, got bored so i figured i’d stop in and well, do something. anyway, if you need to know, i just started college this fall, so i really haven’t been doing anything on my own time lately. i tell you, you can slack off as much as you want, but your grades will surely reflect that. anyway, one of my homeworks is to make a webpage…

which will probably be my third complete one i’ve ever done in my life. and no, it will not be in flash. i want to save the humiliation when i present it in class with a HUGE whitespace with a little red X in the corner. anyway, how’s everyone else doing. and how bout the site, keeping up i guess. anyway, see you guys around, and Mazaltov.

Hehe, you certainly have the Flash skills to create a Web site in Flash :slight_smile: Yeah, from what I hear, that thing called college is not “fun”.

Cheers!
Kirupa

Kirupa, is that sarcasm I detect? We have trillions of lakes (Purdy for example, pretty close to where we live.) Lots of lakes in Alabama :).