ItWorks.com

www.itworks.com.pt

A very smooth site with great transitions. It’s in the 27th July - 4th August SoTW. Check it out.

Hugo updated website is nice, especially the bg as well as the interface. Though, I liked the previous version a tiny bit better.

very nice, remends me of that may1reboot winner a tad with the bright colors, but now that I think about that… it’s not even the slightest bit similar :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey BP, you live in texas, would you know where jessica lives? :smiley:

jessica?

//oftopic. bombing, the link on your footer doesnt seem to work.

just fixed it

just validated it (total failure :()… and the validator saw it, try again :wink:

Lorem ipsum dolor’ is the first part of a nonsense paragraph sometimes used to demonstrate a font.

im not trying to sound rude, but are you planning on selling fonts?

no, do you know what lipsum is? and are you referring to me? that’s nowhere on my site that I know of???

edit: btw, it’s not nonsense :wink:

its ALL OVER this site… http://nokrev.no-ip.com/bombingpixels/index.php , must be some other bombingpixels, living in a parrallel universe of some sort.

lipsum is, but it never says

Lorem ipsum dolor’ is the first part of a nonsense paragraph sometimes used to demonstrate a font.

GET BACK ON THE BLOODY TOPIC!!!

:p:

I knew somebody was going to say that, I was going to too

but I have no idea what he was talking about…

//still off-topic so that we can get back on-topic
bp i believe ruski was quoting some other site/text that explains what lorem ipsum is.

// off topic more (sorry!)
/*
but whoever said that isn’t entirely correct, it’s actually latin ;), not nonsenes
*/

yeah… that’s a cool site