A highly successful solutions provider is looking to bring in a Senior Flex Developer with a strong background in UI and Flash. The team is tasked with building a global, enterprise level application using the latest technology for major Fortune 500 companies. Technical proficiency, coupled with excellent communication and interaction skills are essential qualities for this role. There will be business facing, team leading, and problem solving tasks in addition to coding. This is a permanent opportunity to join a strong, growing company, and the candidate’s mentality should be oriented as such. Tentative start date: as soon as possible.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering high quality software in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to design and implement visually attractive and highly intuitive User Interfaces
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and experience communicating directly with customers throughout the entire lifecycle of a project
- Ability to take the lead on short term and long term projects, rallying internal team members and customers to ensure success
- Experience with Adobe Flex, Java, HTML, CSS required
- Experience with UI design
- Development with Flash is a BIG plus
- Experience with open source projects and agile development methodologies (XP, etc) a plus
- Experience with the following technologies a plus: J2EE, SQL, SOAP Web Services, Tomcat, Linux, Velocity, BIRT, Ant, JUnit, PostgreSQL, Oracle
Compensation: $80,000-$110,000 base + benefits, profit sharing and bonus.
To be considered, please submit your resume along with your salary requirements to beau-AT-open-source-staffing.com
Flash, Flex, AIR (and related) Discussion / Jobs