Just beat Sekiro!

I have an obsession with playing really difficult games just for the challenge. Since I am not a really good gamer, it takes me an obscene amount of time to beat some of these games. The most difficult game I have ever played is Sekiro (from the creators of Dark Souls):

I am proud to say that, after almost 6 months of playing for about 30 minutes every couple of days, I have finally beat this game. I probably only died a few hundred times (not exaggerating).

:ninja:

1 Like

I don’t have a large number of games that I really got in to for a long period, but tenchu stealth assassins was one of them. This looks as addicting.

1 Like

The difficulty definitely was the addicting part of it for me. Some of the boss fights required learning all of the move sets for the enemies perfectly and timing your appropriate attack perfectly. Ninja Gaiden was similar in this way, but Sekiro makes Ninja Gaiden (even at its Hardest setting) seem much more tolerable :penguin:

If you have the time, you should give this game a shot @tbo!

Ok I will, where can I obtain the cartage for my Genesis?

1 Like

Alright almost there, just have to find the proprietary cable for my iomega zip drive and the conversion should be complete.

Update: looks like I’m going have to take a quick detour to learn how to post images on kirupa.com first

1 Like

Haha ahhh the bitter sweet feeling of beating a tough game! Congrats Kirupa!

1 Like