Just out of interest, how old is everyone here?

wait… beaconsfield… in fraser? if not then where?

lol i used to live really close to that. my dad got a raise and we bought a good house. beaconsfield was near my old school.

small world.

Am I the the only loser in arizona? :frowning:

nah… everyone in AZ is a loser.

<that’s a joke:) >

21, Paris France. Dans la banlieue, en fait, donc spéciale dédicace à tout le 9 3 et Dieu sait qu’il est présent ici.

Learn French guys.

Hehe, I think we need eyezberg to translate that for us (he’s french I believe) :slight_smile:

I only recognized the words…special and suburbs…lol

OK, next time I’m going to write in Turkish.

pom

i know a little Malayalam. its one of india’s many languages. really kewl language. sounds real sweet.

all i know is bad stuff though.

Hey Icumehoo…
was the school Defer Pierce Or South High School
Defer=elementary pierce=middle south=high

neither. wrong road =]

I’m 22 here,born in Puerto Rico now I live in Tampa,Florida(US.) I first got into flash this summer…

hmmm…so lotsa people around!im 20 f from india.its good to have kirupa bringing all of us flashers together!

Im 77 out of florida! sorry for the mis-communication :lol:

Im 39 and hail from about 50 miles NW of Chicago, it’s a hamlet called; Wonder Lake.

phil

I am in the Northwest
I live in Vancouver WA, but work in Portland OR.

I am 27 … I think … @#%$, I can never remember - I feel like I am 14 …

and I am a flash-aholic.

• hi wasaabi - [claps] *
  • Wasaabi -

im 17 and from Brisbane Australia

I was sorry for giving my age, as it made me the oldest person in here until outoftheblue clocked in @ 77. That made me feel better…And it just came from outoftheblue. :wink: Doh!

pj

thats right…its kinda sad when your 77 and still poop your pants :frowning:

33 New Mexico I am a Transplant from SoCal…
In other words: WestCoast !

I wasn’t trying to be derogatory with your age or anything. If I hurt your feelings I am really sorry. :frowning: It wasn’t intended in the least. But when I look back at my reply and the e-medium we are in I see there are various ways you could have taken that. I meant it like I just feel out of sorts with all these young people that are so good at this and I have just started. It was kind of a salute to you and hope you will see it that way and take my apology of I offended you. As far as the diaper thang. Don’t sweat it man, we are all heading in that direction, nothing to let bother you, you are what and who you are. Period. Our bodies break down and malfunction. Cannot control it. so,I hope you accept my apology.

pj