Kirupa.com Ripoff

lol

haha i say we spam his mail…

or there must be a way to report him/her/it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=3]imitation is the sincerest form of flattery[/size]
:beam:

Kirupa is god!
[size=1](ok not literally)[/size]

Gone Already!!!
That was quick.

TD

****…thats bad…

K-man…you should hire a hit…

oooh ooh Pick me! Pick ME!!! I’m the Kirupa.com hit-man!!

I thought Dan had that honourific? :slight_smile:

Dan is just angry on the forum. He is pretty mellow in real life (from what I have heard) I am mellow on the forum, but I am a very angry person in real life…

404 URL not found… hehe That was quick. =)

Cheers!
-Niann

Trigger happy Dan. :slight_smile: Fair enough, we will let you have the honour of sorting this guy. :slight_smile:

Hmm, the site seems to be down. Maybe dan already pulled the hit off on the server :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Kirupa :rd:

Yep it seems like your campaing has been effective good job Kman

hitman Syko <— I like that! =)

haha he know’s that he copied it, and thats why he shut it down. Haha we will have to keep an eye on that site to see if he gets it back up…

haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Noooo I didnt have time too see it… Oh well I bet someone else will rip kirupa.com - it IS great…

I bet there is already a riped-off one we haven’t encountered yet!

Man I am too late :frowning: I wish I could have seen it.

yeah me too…:frowning: well at least its off the line

Here is a screenshot for those who haven’t seen it: http://www.kirupaforum.com/copy.jpg

I was e-mailed by someone called “J” about this site. It wasn’t something I was actively searching for hehe. Also, the individuals of the business are not the same people who created the web site. I received an e-mail shortly from customer support telling me that they have taken the site down to further investigate this matter.

Cheers!
Kirupa :goatee:

Wow, that truely is an exact rip colors and all. The funny thing is that anything they did change is actually way uglier and less professional than your stuff. I wonder if hosting unlimited can sue the people who “designed” their site to get their money back (You could sue, but no loss came to you of this, hosting unlimited probably paid money for this layout). I am sure they didn’t intentionally pay for an exact copy/rip-off of a site.