Kirupa, this is my site, please consider it!

Hey Kirupa,\r\rI am a thirteen year old flasher. I just got started about a half a year ago, but please, visit my site, because age doesn’t say everything! I DID NOT use any swift at all, and I made my site using circles and lines, NOTHING ELSE. The idea came to me when I was chillin’ and playing some simcity. The links in my links section are also my sites too! Please consider!!\r\rMy site: dansflash2001.tripod.com\rMy e-mail: [email protected]\r\r(my other ezboard name is quiksilver217!)\r\rThanks for your time!\r\r -Dan Grippi

You rock, man. That’s great for a 13 yo kid. I wish I was as good as you are when I was your age…\r\rpom 0]

no way you are 13 !!!\rcongratulations…

Thanks Pom & kamello! :slight_smile:

I found the interface a little bit too simple though. I like them when they’re total chaos, and you can’t understand what is a button, what is a link… THat’s personal I guess.\r\rpom 0]

Thanks pom for the idea…now more sections are being added on, like friends sites, and I am working on making a few games! It is the section to my site that is called cloud domain. You click on a cloud to go somewhere.\r\rIf you tell me your website, I will be more than happy to put it on mine…and that goes for anyone else that wants their site up! (This might boost your traffic on your site :slight_smile: )

Hey dansflash2001,\rYou are this week’s SOTW. I’ll add your link and graphic up shortly :slight_smile:

Congratulations, man ! Now you can populate this award section of yours… :smiley: \rAnd I’d love to give you a link to my site, but I don’t have one yet, so…\r\rpom 0]

OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS AN AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! THANK YOU KIRUPA SO MUCH!!! :slight_smile: THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!

Here are the links for the awards/graphics if you want to display them :slight_smile: \r\rwww.kirupa.com/about/linkus.htm\r[url=“http://www.kirupa.com/gallery/awards.asp”]www.kirupa.com/gallery/awards.asp\r\rCheers,\rKirupa

Here are the links for the awards/graphics if you want to display them :slight_smile: \r\rwww.kirupa.com/about/linkus.htm\r[url=“http://www.kirupa.com/gallery/awards.asp”]www.kirupa.com/gallery/awards.asp\r\rCheers,\rKirupa