Little vector art thing

Well lol… Aren’t brush strokes kinda cheating?

Is’nt making digital art kinda cheating? After all its not really art, Art is sculptures and paintings and drawings.
Also here is something else I made not big of a change because I still have a builing and arrows going on but its pretty cool im starting to wonder if I went a bit over board with the stars?

Well, what I meant is that your just taking someone else’s work and just chaning the color and the position…? That’s what brushes are no?

I thought brushes were something you downloaded and installed and were allowed to use as a brush in photoshop. Hmm, And if what you say is true then that means that even if you don’t use downloadable brushes and only use the default then you are still cheating because it is originally adobes work, and in the end every piece of art made by photoshop should not be copyrighted by the users because its already copyright of adobe… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=mike-db;1984843]
[/quote]

Looking good :thumb: BUT the moon/sun looks a bit squished

Yeah, and you may have gon a tad crazy on the stars…

Alright I’ll change that.

Well remember to credit those who made those brushes (arrows and the houses and the cricles) To me you are just showing examples of others work(brushes)

you’ve got alot to learn
edit: took the lol away cause it sounded so harsh ^^ peace out!

Hrmm, yea the stars are a little too “Hello Kitty Lolzz!!!oneoneone” for me, and you might want to try and lower the overall opacity of the sunrays

Yea lol.

**note: You can still stretch/transform objects created with a brush (re: wonky looking arrows) :thumb:

Yeah I just found that out. :thumb:

yea i agree with faster tyhey are good but you need to build a more complex work of art

Alright thanks. :slight_smile: