Little vector art thing

I just got photoshop CS2 (no more excuses ;)) and I have been screwing around with it and here is what I came up with its not much but I think its pretty cool Im gonna start looking for some tuts in a min.
EDIT/ weird I did see the image before… meh

Hey buddy, you didnt post a link/pic :slight_smile:

Yea I did :slight_smile: it shuold be there try this… http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41915875/

oh wow, bro. i like it a lot :slight_smile:

You used photoshop for that?

Good job.

[quote=SlicDiggy;1984555]oh wow, bro. i like it a lot :slight_smile:

You used photoshop for that?

Good job.[/quote]

Yeah, thanks.

Great work, I love the buildings that grows into the distance. One thing I dislike, is the thingy in the sky, that’s sorta cutted into pieces and then put back together. But still a very good job, especially because of the relative emptyness of the picture. A lot of vector artists tends to stuff all sorta fancy shapes into the picture, causing it to loose it’s harmony. But not you.

Thanks, but its really not much this is probably frowned apon by all vector artists on deviant.

[ot][rant] Whenever I go to it it just comes up with the “Logged in deviantART members don’t see these ads. Join today.” page, so I click continue, but it just comes up with the page again, I go to deviantart.com and login, it still does it. [/rant][/ot]

Ok here.

nice :smiley:

not bad, I don’t like that choppy black circle tho.

Yea im finding the circle thing less attractive every second…

Here is a updated version with the circle thing removed.

And here is my new wallpaper :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice stuff, I like the new version much betta.

Work on your arrows and your colours :thumb:

How so?

■■■■ mike, im impressed. you DID do this on your own? did you use a tut? I think you’ve just unlocked your wild side by finally getting Photoshop :slight_smile:

And btw…the new one is better :slight_smile:

[quote=SlicDiggy;1984768]■■■■ mike, im impressed. you DID do this on your own? did you use a tut? I think you’ve just unlocked your wild side by finally getting Photoshop :slight_smile:

And btw…the new one is better :)[/quote]
No tut used :slight_smile: I really like vector art one guy that I have on my watch does amazing work and I get alot of inspiration from his work.

Your colours are clashing, 100% of what makes good art are good colours.

[whisper]well, not 100%… but a very high percentage nonetheless[/whisper]

The structure of the arrows is too bland… you need to stylize them… make the arrowhead shorter and the tail wider, play around, don’t do anything that is “normal”

Lol I have I can’t do anything to the arrows because everything on there is a brush stroke. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean I would if I could, and I never knew there was normal to someones thought.