LoadMovie and goto

Hi,\rI am very happy to join with you.\rI have some difficulties in actionscript to go on. Please help me. \rHere is the problem. I want to load .swf file in level1 and go to read the 15th frame when I click a button from another file which is loaded in level0.\rThe code is as follows:\r\ron (release) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp loadMovie(“test.swf”,1);\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root.gotoAndPlay(15);\r}\rtest.swf file is loaded, but it read from the 1st frame instead of 15.\rMy advance thanks. (Merci d’avance)

Ou la la, un petit français…\rAnyway, answer in English :

on (release) {\r\r        loadMovie("test.swf",1);\r\r        _root.gotoAndPlay(15);\r\r}

So you load your movie in _level1, and then you tell the _root of the current level, that is to say _level0 to go to frame 15. Doesn’t work. You should put something like _level1.gotoAndPlay (15) ;\rI don’t know if that would work though, I don’t understand levels so well.\r\rAnyway, it’s also very bad politics to load a movie and then tell it to go somewhere right after. Chances are the movie won’t be loaded, and nothing will happen. It’s better to leave (at least) one frame so that Flash doesn’t freak out.\r\rVersion française bientôt disponible près de chez toi.\r\rpom 0]

Ouaiche, ça marche nickel :

on (press) {\r\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp loadMovieNum ("loaded.swf",1) ;\r\r}\r\r\r\ron (release) {\r\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _level1.gotoAndStop(15) ;\r\r}

You have to wait a tiny bit when you press the button.\r\rpom 0]

Thank you very much ilyas.\r\rça marche parfaitement.\r\ra+