Logo for alpaca site

Hello,

I have had to make a logo for the alpaca site I am making, the site is for 2 different farms which are affiliated together or somthing, neway, i made a logo to represent alpaca breeding and the two farms, tell me what you think (my logo is the big one, the two famr slogo - i didnt make them- r on the bottom (u wil see why i didnt just use the original logos) )

www.ltpalpacastud.com

thanks

giles

The logo is a little dark for portraying an alpaca farm. It works, but I think you could bring a few of the details out more to give it a bit less of that dirty almost grunge kind of look. I’m assuming you used threshold on a photo. Try playing with the settings so you can pull the details of the alpaca more. If you can get it so you can see thier eyes and more of that “fuzzy” look they have I’m sure it will look great!

By the way, that is a nice site and you portray the alpaca nicely! The loader is very plain but very fitting and gives it a nice look! You might want to see about where your scrollbars end up though, it cuts off some of the border.

Keep up the good work! If you decide to change up the logo at all, I’d like to see how it turns out.

Hey,

thanks for both the logo and site comments. Ill work more on the logo, i didnt spend ne time on it so i think i will now.

With the scroll bars on the same, unless there is a way to move the scoll bar without adding another frame, then i cannot fix it. Thanks for the comments once again!!

Giles

hey giles wassup
I think the logo was fine, now that wanyo mentioned it i kinda think the same way as he does, I like the idea of having the same [what’s the name of the animal again? is that am llama?], I didnt notice at first, but when I went back to the splash page I realize that you have 2 [insert the name of that animal here] :smiley: but if you make it smaller theres no way I could notice it.

Great job anyway

Why buy an Alpaca?
Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?
Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?
Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?Why not?
ROTFL

Anyway, I also agree with wanyo. The logo looks good, but it would look a lot better if it was more detailed. The site is awesome though, I love the little cartoonlike llamas on the preloaders. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you using regular frames? You could try an iframe. You can size them and put them wherever you want so you can have space of the edge of your design. I found that they’ve become a good friend!