Looking for a possible team to develop websites for clients. Interested?

[SIZE=“1”]I have been thinking for a while and i thought it would be a good idea to combine knowledge/brains/and work to create a larger website, well hopefully larger than something you might have now. It would be more company based and professional.

The goal?

• It is simply to attract more clients. By combining portfolios and have more people working as a team, it should be more convincing for clients.

How?

• Doing this will mean that there will be a lot of trust and friendship needed. I have no problem replacing someone who isn’t honest and upfront.

Who?

• I am looking for just about anyone. Whether you can code/design or do whatever, if you are interested, let me know!

If you are indeed seriously interested, post here or contact me via:
AIM: mDjobadze
E-Mail: [email protected]

:beer:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“6”]
[FONT=“Trebuchet MS”][COLOR=“DarkSlateGray”]The list of people who are interested:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

This list will contain the names, specialties, and contact info of the people who are interested.
[COLOR=“Green”]
The people who are highlighted in green, are recognized as a member of the team.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]The people who are highlighted in orange on hold for the time being.
[/COLOR]

**Name: **Saco Saco
**Skill: **Flash Developer/coder
**Work: **www.spiderbox.am

[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]**Name: **Pasquale D’Silva (darkmotion)
**Skill: **Designer
**Work: **www.darkmotion.com[/COLOR]

**Name: **Biro Barna
**Skill: **AS 2.0/php/java/design
**Work: **www.plenarycreation.com/

[COLOR=“Green”]**Name: **Michael Ullman (dave321)
**Skill: **design/html
**Work: **www.ullmanm.com[/COLOR]

[COLOR=“DarkOrange”]**Name: **Marco
**Skill: **design
**Work: **www.diggalicio.us/folio[/COLOR]

[COLOR=“Green”]**Name: **Alain Fontaine
**Skill: **XHTML/HTML, CSS, and PHP
**Work: **www.alainfontaine.com[/COLOR]

**Name: **?
**Skill: **?
**Work: **?

[COLOR=“Purple”]Update as of 2/17/07[/COLOR]
This is the list of people who have contacted me about the job. I have seen most of their work and it all looks great. If you don’t see your name here and you would like to try out then please email me at [email protected] . If you do not want to be on this list, then please let me know so i can take you off. I have excluded one or two people who i feel do not have the necessary experience or because of the language barrier.

IF you can, please get AIM if you don’t already have it. It would make communication much easier.

If you do have AIM, you can always talk to me @ mDjobadze , I am always online.