Mind Boggling CODE!

ok I noticed on the website an effect I’d never seen before - and I was wondering if anyone knew how it was done.


OK ----- my resolution is unecessarily high - like 1680 by 1050. which is pretty wide. THIS FLA IS AS WIDE OR WIDER THAN 1680, I see effects move in all the way from the edges,

and when I make the window thinner, IE does not put up a scroll bar to move left and right until you’re below like 800 pixels or whatnot. (so at a resolution of 800x600 you would not even notice the movie is that wide)

Does anyone know if this is this done in flash? dreamweaver? or some other oblong code?