Missing from Macromedia

I thought it was interesting that this site was missing. In my opinion, it should be!

http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ts/documents/flash_websites.htm

Hey Iammontoya,
YES! I agree. Sad thing is, I have e-mailed Macromedia numerous times over the past year requesting them to include my site. I always got a response saying they will do it, yet they never do. It’s really quite annoying considering some of the sites they have are quite stale and haven’t been updated in quite a while. Sometimes it is really depressing :frowning:

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:

there there kirupa its ok , as long as you have your grilled chese sandwich you’ll be ok. In other news you should try actionscript.org they have a text input thingy so you can submit your own site/whatever.

Maybe if we all email macromedia at once… Muhahahahhahaha you have 1234321 new messages. =)

Cheers!
-Niann

wow they even have flash devils on there , i didn’t think FD was so famous as its relatively new…right ahmed? when was this forum created???

OMG I never noticed Macromedia’s new Layout DESIGN!!!

Wow, must be new because I was just there Sunday and they didn’t have it up!!!

And OLD THREAD OLD THREAD OLD THREAD!!!

But you still aren’t up there Big K. YOU SHOULD BE UP THERE!!!

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

am i crazy as h88 or they just changed it ??

i was there two ours ago !!

*Originally posted by lostinbeta *
**Wow, must be new because I was just there Sunday and they didn’t have it up!!!

And OLD THREAD OLD THREAD OLD THREAD!!!

But you still aren’t up there Big K. YOU SHOULD BE UP THERE!!! **

lost does it matter if its an old thread? i brought it back because kirupa still isn’t in that list not to confuse people…i don’t see how this thread would anyways

Just letting people know this is an old thread.

Your trickery has worked before my friend :evil:

:stuck_out_tongue:

i liked Niann´s idea. let´s get kirupa to open new sticky threads in every section of the kirupaville with a basic email message, made by him, summoning all kirupians to mail macromedia at the same time with the same message (changing only names and nation).
I bet they will put kirupa right away :bad:

*Originally posted by h88 *
**OMG I never noticed Macromedia’s new Layout DESIGN!!! **

They got back that white layout again !!!

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

what was that ?? testing night … ?

*Originally posted by kax *
**testing night … ? **

Probably… :sleep: :stuck_out_tongue: