Mobile manageable laptops. Have occasion for assist choosing component parts!

Hi everyone! Could anyone recommend me please what variety of component parts should I buy for my vest-pocket device? Cheap or expensive? At the twinkling of an eye I am going to order a battery to my Dell laptop. As a end result of my search, three websites have attracted my notice: 1. cheapbatteryonline.com sells cheap laptop batteries2. mybestbattery.com which offers quality [URL=http://mybestbattery.com/]new laptop batteries at a bit higher price. 3. dell.com offers [URL=http://dell.com/]individualist batteries and other laptop component parts but at a much higher price. Mybestbattery.com and cheapbattery.com sell replacement batteries; they are not initial, not produced by means of Dell. They proffer Denaq batteries. Have you heard anything in the air this manufacturer? But these online stores fix up with provision all the guarantees I prerequisite: value guarantee, cash back, protected and secure shopping, they guaranty that my credit card data will be protected and won’t be provided to third parties. At the moment I repute a difficulty and can’t conclude what is the kindest resource to purchase the battery for the purpose of my Dell laptop and what component parts should I purchase in future?Cheese-paring, dear, that of a medium-cost, master or replacement? I wish to save cash and at the still and all time I neeed to acquire lengthy life and rank battery. I have already read some opinions but they differ. Those who produce shabby component parts string along customers and state that low price items are as seemly as overpriced ones. If the battery is dear it doesn’t of necessity mean that it will be of apposite quality. While those who manufacture more priceless component parts do not stop assuring that polite parts or accessories can’t be low-cost. They state that they use merely acceptable and certified raw materials and primary products and the hitch of quality accumulators is more longer. Both sides guarantee quality, reliability, extended operation of products. But unfortunately not both sides give an satisfactory price. What do you think? I would be exceptionally thankful if everyone provides any comments and shares his or her experience.