Most annoying, badly designed site ever

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbsite/

:smiley:

man that is the funniest site i have ever seen !! i thought i was about to have a fit from watching the background !! i look at the picture of him that he took from his webcam and laugh everytime !! :beam:

man this site is pure gold !! i can not stop laughing

[:ninja:EZEkiel:ninja:]
//oh an kirupa i got the music … annoyance

worst peice of **** ever!!

even this is better than that. about:blank

// at the bottom of that page it links to strongsads journal. Think Kirupaforum could pilfer those icons for our forums?
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sadjournal/

still laughing… why am i still on this site click

[:ninja:EZEkiel:ninja:]

oh… my… god… that is just

so

beautiful…

how about just everythign in general?

my god, it’s probably worse than: http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33621

well… I really thought my first site was bad…

now I know that I do have artistic talent, or at least some :smiley:

(or perhaps he just has negative amounts…)

Guys, he has to start somewhere and who didnt start with friendpages or yahoo pagebuilder? I certainly started out with yahoo’s pagebuilder. Thats how I found insterest in html. Ask anyone like EG who has used anglefire and added all those effects like the page shake, rollovers, mouse trailers, no proper design layout. All my firends that I know of use something like friendpages or yahoo pagebuilder since they dont care about the coding, just get the info up and their happy. He are examples: bordemkilla.cjb.net, cliqishness.cjb.net. Though, cliqishness has some sort of good design…

Yeah you’re right. :frowning:

Guys, he has to start somewhere and who didnt start with friendpages or yahoo pagebuilder? I certainly started out with yahoo’s pagebuilder. Thats how I found insterest in html. Ask anyone like EG who has used anglefire and added all those effects like the page shake, rollovers, mouse trailers, no proper design layout. All my firends that I know of use something like friendpages or yahoo pagebuilder since they dont care about the coding, just get the info up and their happy. He are examples: bordemkilla.cjb.net, cliqishness.cjb.net. Though, cliqishness has some sort of good design…

But at least they don’t screw your eyes once you’ve viewed them… unlike this one.

the part about him being 17,and his favorite drink being vodka concerns me.

That was vodka ice… Chicks’ vodka. Lemonade-like alcohol. Waaaaaay to sugary for my tastes.

It flashes! Gaarh! Too much red flashes!

:crazy:

this is just impressively bad. I seriously doubt he created this page with the intention to make a good one.
I mean this page is already over 1MB big and didn’t stop loading so yet.
you can’t read any text on this flashing background without getting a serious eyedamage.

“form follows function” in perfection

Probably because of the quality music :thumb:

I don’t get music the music in firefox.

…and the whole page is 13,3 MB big!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats just so pimp :beam: