OK, here are mine…
#1: raie manta
#2: water ripples
#3: elasic net <–moved

#4: easing
#5: variation of #4
#6: variation of #5 :stuck_out_tongue:
#7: variation of #6

Something I saw at nooflat (#11 in the manual series. His looks better than mine :(). I don’t know if recreating an effect counts in this contest, but here it is anyway, 100% coded. You can click it too.
#8: The thing that does stuff

Something I posted on this board some time ago. Click and the grid moves randomly. Click again and everything comes back to normal (next three experiments).
#9: Brownian grid
#10: It’s little brother
#11: Final Brownian grid

Going up in smoke…
#12: Some smoke going up
#13: That’s better :slight_smile:

You can pull the nodes
#14: Levitating grid

This looks a bit like a thermal map
#15: Black and white
#16: In color

The usual (a beer to the one who can tell me why there’s one dot that’s not working)
#17: some 3D

Your classic grids
#18: normal
#19: a bit wild
#20: move your mouse…

pom :asian:

u get better everyday u do its amazing its gonna be close u and lostinbeta and any others that wow us all lol

-Tom

Hey pom
can u provide the net source please =)

thx man
I really appreciate this, if u wanna delete it now it’s ok

for the competition I will do my best to try to add mine

I’m trying to quit smoking… :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, smoking
can u?? :stuck_out_tongue: :o :rambo:

Who? Me?

Yes you

#14 was inspired by a thread at Bit-101, which was inspired by an effect from www.nooflat.nu (again…). After days of struggling, I have finally got it to work approximately how it is supposed to, even though there are still problems to solve (see if you can find them :))

Wow Ilays, I know my skill limits and I know I can’t even compare to that! Just Friggin amazing. I so need to get that Flash Math Creativity book, or at least SOMETHING to teach me Flash Math.

Again, just amazing Ilyas=)

Thanks! And I think you’ll have a pretty good feeling of how you can put a little math in Flash when the contest is over (so that we can have a look at the code behind the effects…).

It is an important part of the contest (at least that’s how I saw it when I mentionned it to Kirupa), discussing how the flas were made and everything. Otherwise it’s pointless :slight_smile:

Yeah, it definitely will be interesting. I know all my entires pretty much use the same code because I really don’t know what else to do. So it is all the same code just modified a little. I guess it works though since they all look pretty different. Can’t wait to learn more! learn learn learn…

wow nice work! i prefer entry #13 (the smoking thing):slight_smile:
is it 3D or a color/scaling effect?

nick

Thanks! And it’s not real 3D, just fake perspective with alpha and scaling.

hey POM
All thiese entries are included, If yes I can say it from now

U R THE WINNER :o :rambo: :stuck_out_tongue:

We all know its true:) Unless someone jumps in before the end and steals your thunder. But we are mods right Ilyas:evil: We can prevent that by any means possible:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ok, so that would be wrong…:frowning:

2 new entries. Nothing impressive, but I like them anyway :slight_smile: