Nba Playoffs!

I hope Kobe and Shaq remain in the Lakers next year (and Kobe doesn’t go to jail :P), for I have become accustomed to seeing them both in the playoffs immediately after school gets out. They are like the two…male cheerleaders welcoming the beginning of my summer holidays!

Cheers!
Kirupa :ub:

hahahahaha good one kirupa!!

Wizard>ya the lakers played good too. im so happy!!

Well Shaq will be here, he can’t leave (under contract) and he won’t be traded. The only thing would be retirement. And I doubt Kobe will do any time.

hee hee… pistons pull huge upset by punkin shaq & crew. :thumb:

well, the pistons have proven to be the best and hardest working team in the nba. time to celebrate.

congrats to the Pistons. they deserve it, although I’m a laker fan i have to say Pistons kick the shiznit out of LA.

Yes time to party Detroit :party:
congrats.

The Euro in protugal :slight_smile: Then you have the Tour de France, and eventually the Olympic Games. What more do you need?

Concerning the future of the Lakers, here’s a rough translation of an article found in a reliable French newspaper:

Shaq recently worried that an excellent scorer wanted to leave his beloved franchise. Would Kobe be leaving soon. Maybe, but O’Neal was actually advising his friend Tracy McGrady to rethink his transfer from the Magic, even though they had a crappy year.

The bound between the Laker and the floridian team is well known. And his contract says that he can chose a new club next year… just like TMac, so they could both stay for another year and team up in 2005.

… Bla bla bla Kobe wants to go to the Clippers to please his wife :lol:

Sigh - Shaq is probably going to go to the Magic, and it is doubtful that Kobe will stay with the Lakers…jail is also a possibility for him hehe. Phil Jackson will no longer be coaching. Seems like the Lakers will go the way of the Bulls for the foreseeable future.

I now need to find another team to root for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:h:

yeah, i was wondering if the forums were screwed up or if kirupa’s just waaaaay behind.

and rasheed has resigned w/the pistons. excellent.

shaq has gone to miami heat kirupa.

C’mon k-man, try and keep up :sigh:

And besides, I thought you were a Mavericks fan?

Wow - I just checked the date of the article I was reading, and that was waay off! Wizard - of course, but I like teams that actually have a chance of winning hehe. The Mavericks are good also, but I liked Shaq/Kobe more.

(Note to self: check dates of sports articles :P)

lol. It happens?

I hope so :slight_smile: I like the Mavericks primarily because of Mark Cuban. It’s not really for their basketball skills, but they are pretty good also. They did well last year (the year before this season).

well they traded steve nash.

They didn’t trade him, he signed with another team (free agent). He didn’t sign with a better team so I assume it was for the money.

ok didnt know that, i just knew he wasnt at dallas anymore.

It’s okay, at least you didn’t post month old news hey Kirupa? :huh:
Lol, okay I’ll stop now.

i think it was definitely for money (5 yr/51 mil from dallas, 5 yr/65 mil from phoenix). phoenix offered him outrageous money which, if you ask me, he isn’t worth. but i’m not so sure dallas is better than phoenix anymore. it’s pretty close anyhow. nash, marion, stoudemire, and joe johnson, quentin richardson are all real solid.

while i’m commenting, what was golden state thinking signing derek fisher for 6yr/37 mil? he avg’s only 7.4 ppg and 3 assists pg.