Need eCommerce Jedi - Looking to partner for a website

Looking for a serious eCommerce person that knows the ropes for a serious site… hacks, half-assers and amateurs need not apply.

I have a possible client looking to create a new website that needs to have eCommerce (shopping cart) functionality. I am a front-end guy, design, html/css and need to team up with an eCommerce Jedi to make this site possible. I get eCommerce requests often and turn them away, tired of that so I would love to find a good match for this and future sites.

Specs:
• 6-8 Categories
• approx 100 products
• client needs to add/subtract products on a weekly basis (client friendly or does it need to be hired out for? let me know)

Example from Client:
Example

I will provide the design for the website and the html/css templates. You will take the templates and turn the site into a functional ecommerce site. You will also help the client set anything they need up on their end to accept cc’s…whatever else may be involved for an ecommerce site.

If there is anything I am missing, ask… otherwise if you’ve got enough for a quote/ballpark let me know (I need to put an estimate together). Shoot me your contact details, example sites and if it sounds good I’ll get in touch.

Looking for a U.S. freelancer… sorry India, don’t bother.

My Website

Thanks.