[NEEDED] Fast, Reliable, Intelligent Programmer

I will provide more details to the right bidder. To qualify for this position you must be willing and able to meet the following requirements:

You must be able to be online from 8am - 5pm (Pacific Standard Time) M-F However, this can be negotiated.

You must be able to speak and chat online daily on skype. Which also means you must be fluent in english.

You must be at least 18 years of age and willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. You must be willing to receive payment by paypal only. We may discuss other payment options but this is the preferred method of payment.

You must proficient in xhtml,css,php and javascript. Ajax is a plus but if you know how to do ajax through jquery thats fine.

You must be reliable, on the ball and able to communicate with myself and my team if necessary.

You must be willing to work with me on a moderate sized project.

You must be wiling to report daily about which tasks you have completed and which you still need to do. You must develop and follow a timeline.

Project compensation will be negotiated and the winning bidder will be paid weekly and will also receive a generous bonus at the end of the project.

Please pm me with the following:

*Your Name
*4-5 completed sites. YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH COMMUNITY SITES. Experience with Social Networks is a DEFINITE PLUS!

please provide references if you have them. bidders without feedback will only be considered if they have references we can contact.

Please pm me with your info and I will provide more info for the project to the right candidate. A winner for this project will be chosen very soon. We will choose the winning bidder no later then 5 pm Monday Pacific Standard Time.

Total Compensation for this project is in the $1500-$2500 range. We will discuss more compensation if it necessary.

Please pm as soon as possible.