New Battle Type! Submission!

Wanna battle me anyone? I’m nothing spectacular but I’ll give it my best shot.

Some rules:
SIZE: 800 x 600 Not too big. Not too small.
PROGRAMS: Photoshop only.
THEME: No theme but you must retain at least 1 element from the previous entry. You must also include the round number.
TIME LIMIT: A really long time!
ROUNDS: 6 (3 each)

Here is the starting image (it’s size 1280x 960):

We’ll have a poll at the end.

Hey… i know this battle is almost over, but would a moderator change the title of the thread to Flash Gordon vs. Moncreyweasel? Especially since we didnt use “a New Battle Type!!! Submission!”

It’d be appreciated!

Goin on to day 4 now… you still alive?

Sorry man I got creative block and then my cousin from America came over so I haven’t been on in a few days. I’ll see what I can whip up before Friday.

alright, thats a prettttty long turn… i hope you can get it up before then, but whatever

so uh… its no longer before friday, dude, what happened? I think this battle is over, unless someone else wants to do the last image.

Sorry about this man but my Grandfather died on Tuesday and I think you’ll understand why I really wasn’t able to do a pic. I’ve got one now though. Here it is:

The only thing from your pic I used was one of the lens flare circles. It’s the little pearl thing in the centre. Everything else was made in PS.

Hehehe for some reason everytime I look at this pic I think rhubarb. I don’t even like RHUBARB! Stupid name for a plant anyway.
Also:

I know this battle is almost over, but would a moderator change the title of the thread to Flash Gordon vs. Moncreyweasel? Especially since we didnt use “a New Battle Type!!! Submission!”

I’m sorry to hear about your grandfather, thats really sad. I had to deal with that a few years ago, its never easy when a family member passes away. I hope you and your family are all dealing with it well. I’m sorry about being impatient, its totally understandable that you didnt do it before, after all this is just a game anyway.
Your picture is definitely cool for being all done in photoshop! That must have taken you a while to get each ring like that. Thats funny that you took the lens flare, i would have never thought of that.

Thanks man. My family is pretty upset but my grandfather was 81 so he had a long life. He was still playing golf until about three months ago! It’s not your fault you were impatient. How could you have known? Thanks for

Your picture is definitely cool for being all done in photoshop! That must have taken you a while to get each ring like that. Thats funny that you took the lens flare, i would have never thought of that.

Actually I just made a gradient fill and then spent ages playing with filters and shapes to get it to look like that. It was an accident with the polar coordinates tool that I just thought looked good. I just discovered gradient fills yesterday so I’ve been messing around with them trying to create some funky effects.

Now we gotta have a poll to decide the winner.