New Flash User

Hi everyone, I am new to the forums as well as Flash MX or Flash at all… Flash MX is the first Flash program i have worked with and I am 15 but I want to learn now so i can become good at it by the time i can start a business or work for a business that needs flash designs. If anyone knows a site good for begginers as well as this one, i have been through all the tutorials and i understand most of them but some of the advanced stuff kinda boggles my mind. I really want to know how to make cool designs like all this neat stuff i see in other people’s flash animations, then maybe later on create a full-flash website. If anyone knows some helpful links i might be able to use or refer to for help on this subject, feel free to post the url :slight_smile: Thanks, and all help is very much appreciated.

try http://www.flashkit.com

Xpyred,

Hey. I’ve been doing Flash for the last 7 months on & off. I’ve learned a TREMENDOUS amount from the tutorials on Kirupa.com. Flashkit.com also has some really great tutorials. Some of the stuff in the forums will go right over your head in the beginning. I don’t get a lot of what’s going on here, but then again, a lot of what I do is pretty straight forward. Not a lot of physics & math.

Try the tutorials that come with MX. Learn about tweens, symbols, layers, frames, actionscript, etc. It’s like anything else, first, you learn to crawl, then walk, then run. Just be patient and persistent.

Best of luck,
AC

Just keep trying. I love flashkit.com. Ultrashock.com has some too. But dont forget that people dont use flash ALONE most of the time. i just Sift 3D for 3D an most ppl use other vector programs and what not for specific needs. Flash may just be a junction so keep that in mind too. im 12 and have been doing it for 5 or 6 months and have learned a lot, so can you!