No Wings No Halo

Great work Kit - I like the layout and colour’s (I’m with you on the colour thing :wink: )

I guess since yours is done now, I have to come up with something since I have said I would for about 3 years now… hahaha :slight_smile:

You’ve still got a way to go to beat my 6 years worth of putting it off. :slight_smile:

Very true…

now look at you - trying to make me EVEN MORE of a procrastinator… your not a good influence ya know :slight_smile:

Kit, really nice job. I really like it. Hey… I submitted the nowings no halo thing. Remember?

Holy **** that’s a nice drawing! Love it!
Please teach me how to draw like this! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job on the website Kit, I’m looking forward to the flash version. :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Iammontoya *
**Kit, really nice job. I really like it. Hey… I submitted the nowings no halo thing. Remember? **
I knew it was one of you. :slight_smile: See? I used it. :beam:

looking sweet kit…

nice 1…

Thanks. :slight_smile:

“oi! churchill! could yaou save me muunny on ma caar insurance?”
“ooooooooh yes!” nods

:beam:

w00t! nice one kit. finally got a website up :slight_smile: it looks really nice, one thing I did notice was that you haven’t got a _blank target for the links in your contacts section - it means users go to their website and leave yours! bad idea! :beam:

ooo, middlesex university… just down the road from me! :slight_smile:

anyway! good to see you’ve finally got it underway! nice work! :wink:

Whereabouts are you then? I was based at Trent Park in Oakwood, so I got the outdoor swimming pool and stuff. :beam: Such a cool place, I loved it there.

The links… Yeah, I know. I suppose I did that on purpose because of my hatred of pop ups. :slight_smile: I figured if they’re clicking on links to go out of the site, then they probably want to leave so might as well open in the same window. :slight_smile: Bwa. Probably just me. :slight_smile:

And enough about that blasted dog already… :sure:

Very nice and clean design you got there kit :slight_smile: Good job, keep going.

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
Probably just me. :slight_smile:
yeah… it’s just you :wink:

oo, trent park… not been to the actual park for years! even though it is only down the road :slight_smile: I live in Enfield Town (ugh! :-), but I’ve luckily managed to avoid becoming a towny! god, I really don’t like it… well… I do… I just don’t like the kind of people it attracts… it’s really going downhill imo. full of idiots and “rudeboys” :sigh:

oh well! =)

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
And enough about that blasted dog already…
“Could you save me ma-hoony on ma caa…” I apologise :wink:

Oooooooh yes nods :stuck_out_tongue:

• Soul :s:

Don’t you start too… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I remember Enfield. :slight_smile: But most I remember the country park, since I had to do 2 mile runs through it every weekday. That almost killed me. :smirk:

I used to live in Southgate, just down Chase Road. :slight_smile:

giggle :love:

d@mn! she posted before me! =)

(ooo, southgate, ya dont wanna go there! ;))

It was alright! There was a good bookshop down by the stationthat I used to spend a fortune in. And that restaurant just up from it… With the open front. Can’t remember what it was called… Rio or something. Used to like that. :beam: