Oh god, I'm almost 30 (seb thread)

Hello everyone, I turn 30 next Saturday (24th November - and I expect a thread :pleased: ). But other than that, I’m scared. I have NOTHING to show for it. Without going into detail, I’ve been wasting my time (in a verbally abusive relationship with someone who can be as lovely as he can be horrible, who is significantly older) since I was 26. :wt:

This was not what I imagined for myself when I was 10, although, all of this said, I have a comfy job as a web designer/developer for an australian telco and a beautiful sister, nephew and cat that I’m reluctant to leave behind.

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, since recently, I’m entitled to an EU passport, and am seriously thinking of disappearing for a year, somewhere in the Medeterranian, preferably Spain, but I have contacts in Malta. Or the US, but that may be harder…

Anyway I’m all over the place, wondering, what the hell I’m going to do with myself, and just wanting to hear from the older farts here, whether or not this was a big deal to them etc etc…