OMG this is the funniest thing ive read

http://maddox.xmission.com/irule2.html

roflmao. I’m going to write him two letters. One praising him, the other *****ing and explain that if he can’t post the praise he can post the other one instead.

I love this guy. If I was a female, or otherwise inclined, I’d go down to where he works and give him a @!#% #!%@#%

(yeah I’m too much of a pussy to write the real words. :stuck_out_tongue: )

:P:P:P

Hahaa! :slight_smile:

I read his “thing” with the Xbox! Man that’s some funny sh*t right there! :stuck_out_tongue:

Totally agree with him on that one! :slight_smile:

LOL, that site is hilarious! =)

Cheers!
Kirupa :cyclops:

:beam: :beam: :beam: The one on Signs kills me…

ive e-mailed with him a few times. turns out we like the same poet, Borges, and Music Genre, Trip hop. word

Holy , I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren’t supposed to have ears, dip.F

HAHAHA, this site is hilarious! I think the best part of that quote and the picture that went with it was that the bunny looked scared of the eggs with ears!

I’ve never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. **I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of **.

OMG! LOL!
This site is killing me! :crazy:

[SIZE=1]i can’t see the screen from the tears in my eyes laffing
so fuggin hard…woooo…aww man I needed that laugh for sure.

great link…

/unflux
:goatee:[/SIZE]

Funny Funny Funny ****. I just spent 2 hours at work reading through that guys web site. All of it was pretty funny.

I’m going into his past sites tonight. I really can’t get enough of this guy. The movie reviews are right on the mark, and really do reflect my views of the whole crap load that is modern cinema.

hes so hillraious

This bloke has a great sense of humour. :slight_smile:

[SIZE=1]been racking my brain to figure out who’s voice I picture
when I read this, and I finally figured it out…

Dennis Leary! =) too funny…

/unflux
:goatee:[/SIZE]

omfg
f****ing hysterical
howd u come across that site???

that site beats the hell outta the ‘hello my future girlfreind’, ‘all your base’, and even mario twins lol

mario twins is a classic. I came across it through someones AIM info.

Shiggety Shiggety Shwa

Mario Twins do rule. I came across it on newgrounds in school with my friend. We thought it was the best thing every, then out teacher caught us :o

We didn’t get in trouble. It was our networking class and we were a year ahead of everyone…so it all worked out =)

lol. the site was on my info, but i’m not sure if vts found it there. i love the cartoon he made of Signs, gets funnier everytime i read it again.

I only read the crapy childrens art work #2 or something but that was so funny!

i got the site from this chicks info. sorry thor :frowning: