Open Challege with Dan!

Nah, lets just see how it goes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, please don’t start this tonight, it is 3am here…lol.

How about something a bit simpler for a start? A menu, for instance? Or a mouse trailer, a preloader, I don’t know, something that would be a little bit easier to accomplish (and to reuse afterwards)… Just an idea.

pom :slight_smile:

LOL… a preloader… especially with how many people ask preloader questions on this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, maybe not a preloader :stuck_out_tongue: How about a photo gallery?

I was going to accept but I remembered that I have 3 tests this week. Won’t really have any time to touch my computer…

hey whens the due date? i will set up the poll right now…

That is not your job…

well the poll has been up for a while!

And now its gone…

Leave it for me and the other moderators to worry about.

sorry about that dan, didnt know!

No problem, just for reference, ya know…for the future! :stuck_out_tongue:

So when does this start Dan?

Whenever you want…we have like 2 weeks to finish it. This is kind of a long battle because of school, work, and having a life so it all depends on how wisely we use our time. If you are like me you go on the computer and procrastinate with flash open but all I am doing is chatting on AIM. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 weeks is good, I am really sick right now, so I will need some extra time. You created this battle, you choose when it starts :stuck_out_tongue:

It starts Tuesday…I don’t use my computer on school holidays. What am I saying, I don’t even use my brain on school holidays! :cyclops:

LOL, OK, sounds good to me :slight_smile:

first of all, to whoever recommended a photo gallery:
a ‘radio’ and a ‘photo gallery’ would be the same thing, just two different file types.

secondly:
i would like to participate in this battle. do we submit only one entry, how does that work? can i just submit one, but update it until the deadline?

:slight_smile:
jeremy

You work on it and submit it once at the very end.

You wouldn’t want to give us ideas before the battle was over :cowboy:

This will be a good one, we got the pro-actionscripter up in here.

I am gonna have to use my 3D work and photoshop skills to make up for his scripting skills, both of you that is!