- Perfectionist - April 2006

Heres my creation for a simple, modern, chill magazing that I call Perfectionist.

Its for all you perfectionists out there…

• edit - Thanks for your input! Updated the Cover a bit.

Version 2 -

Version 1 -

it’s too plain n booring. on the other hand, i like this slicky look and modern abient. ( oh, and wth are those 2 things in the middle of the image? some chairs or something)

It has a sleek look, but a rough photograph. Let me illustrate.

Here if take a good look you can see it’s super grainy. Try to go into photoshop and add a few blurred overlays and other effects to reduce that grainy look.

For example.

Another thing is that, I noticed you used the bottom portion of the photo as a sort of block for your text.

Since you can’t really tell what it is try to keep straigth edges in by making your own block. Notice it’s not exactly black, it has a hint of blue.

And you can even add the same type of subliminal gradient from the picture ( rather rough in the picture though ).

Also I kept what you put in the image the same, but I believe you’re going for the word Breathe :smiley:

I like the overall look, but like the other guys said, poor quality of the images.

I like the overall look, but like the other guys said, poor quality of the images.