Personal Site

Boy do I know halfproject! I love the site :slight_smile: I donā€™t think my site is good enough to submit there though. I am going to at least wait for my Photoshop skills to get better before I get pummeled down by the geniuses there.

your site is good! just submit it man, im sure theyll post your url. besides youll get a lot of good exposure there. just like i did, but no good exposureā€¦heheheā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hmm, your giving me ideas now :slight_smile:

You know, if you want I can write you up a javascript script that creates an auto center pop up window so it loads in the middle of the viewers screen no matter what the resolution instead of in the upper left corner.

That is only if you want though.

PS: If that answer is yes, I will do that for you tomorrow, it is 3am here and I have to go now.

i thought i did reply to you yesterdayā€¦ hmmā€¦ i must be dreamingā€¦
anyways, i said yes and i really appreciate your concern on my website. thanks. it would be better if youll grab my html file and insert the script on it. that would be easier for me. heheheā€¦
thanks again man!

Well, I couldnā€™t put it in your html file, but it wouldnā€™t have mattered anyway because I canā€™t change the link in your .swf file :stuck_out_tongue:

So what I did do was edited my ever so popular popups.txt file (I post it all the time on the forum to teach people how to make basic pop up windows) and edited to my new centered pop-ups code.

Just check the attached .txt file and follow the instructions. It shouldnā€™t be too hard really.

geez
that half project thing is really cool
i like the way he put things together
itā€™s really neat yet refreshing :slight_smile:
woohoo thanks for the link dude :slight_smile:

http://www.ivankandi.com

thanks lostinbeta, i already made the changes!
it seems im not the only one who needed that script!
keep it comin!

[swf=ā€œhttp://rik-lewis.freeyellow.com/banner.swf height=17width=300ā€][/swf]

No problem, definitely looks better in the center :slight_smile: