Phil's Keyboard

*Originally posted by asphaltcowboy *
**methinks sen was trying to show the wear and tear on all the keys barr the ‘f’ :sure: **
ah, I thought he was emphasizing that one key. Gotcha sen-babe :wink:

maybe he is Pilifino…

harharharhar

Nyway it would be phunny if he gave in reports to his boss like that… and I’d like to see how the little paperclip in Word reacts when he types in text…

Do you know what changed?

how about we just give up the ph and use F instead? That and ‘C’ that worthless letter…

*Originally posted by Phat7 *
**Fat - pronounced like fat
Phat - pronounced more like ffat

:P:P **

Exactly!

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
When I was a kid, I didn’t like the way the ph looked, and I had a classmate, oddly enough, Felipe, and I knew it was the same name only spelled with an F. So, I kept writing my name as; Fillip. And I would always get corrected; And this went on phor a phew weeks bephore I phinally caved; I just didn’t think it was phair that Felipe got the ‘cool looking’ name with the ‘F’ and I was stuck with the chumpy PH; This was like 2nd grade or so;

I also got in trouble cause I wouldn’t sing the stanza to “My Bonnie lies over the Ocean” which was; “Bring back, bring back, oh bring back my Bonnie to me, to me…” I wanted to sing the cool part, and my teacher wouldn’t let me; I wound up in the principals ophice; This was 5th grade now; Am I babbling? :sigh:

lol phil you crack me up.

*Originally posted by Phat7 *
**Fat - pronounced like fat
Phat - pronounced more like ffat

:P:P **

I hate to tell you this, but phat is not an english word…

PHAT = pretty hot and tempting, but that is only slang, not english…

:wink:

Rev

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
**I hate to tell you this, but phat is not an english word…

PHAT = pretty hot and tempting, but that is only slang, not english…

:wink:

Rev **
I always thought it was “Pretty hot and tasty” :-\

I don’t really know these newage acronyms. I don’t really watch MTV :frowning:

I kind of agree though, that ‘ph’ is more like a double ‘f’, it just is.

And who ever decided that the combination of those two letters p and h would make a sound like ‘ffff’. The only sound the letter p makes in any word is ‘puh’ and with h, ‘huh’.

I think from now on i’m not going to use ‘ph’ in any word, but instead use the letter ‘f’.

Fil, you have met your maker.

well, I’m going to use the only method which really makes sense, fill my folder with ffotograffs of ffantom frogs.

there is an african ruler… or was it south/central american? Its something like phen pom or something. GRRR Im going to have to look it up now…

ok, I couldnt find it, but I did find
Phitsonulok, which is a thia city (pronounced pet-sa-noo-lok)

of course neither are valid since they aren’t english words :sure:

phnom phen? :sure: